To request a donation from the Norfolk Admirals:
- Requests must be mailed or faxed on organization letterhead. (Emails will not be accepted.)
- Submit requests at least 4-6 weeks prior to the event to allow time for processing.
- Only one donation can be made to an organization each year.
- Monetary contributions cannot be made.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of requesting organization
- Contact name
- Mailing address
- Phone number/Fax number
- Email address
- Indicate whether or not your organization is non-profit.
- If non-profit, provide your 501(c)(3) number.
- Will the requested donation be associated with a particular event?
- If yes, what is the date of the event?
- If an event, provide the name and brief description of the event (or include material with event information).
- How will the donation be used (i.e. raffle, auction)?
- Have the Norfolk Admirals contributed to this organization in the past?
- If yes, when and what type of contribution was made?
- Any additional comments, directions or information the Admirals may need.
Send donation requests to:
Norfolk Admirals Hockey
Attn: Brooke Cranor, Vice President – Community Affairs
201 East Brambleton Ave
Norfolk, VA 23510
(757) 640-1212 (ext. 16)